Please pray for ###. In one hour the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixnicholson

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ###. In one hour the final test will be happening. To get through this would mean putting our family back together in one home quickly. I pray to help me Lord pass this last test. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers in one hour there will be a lawsuit hearing against our ex employer trying to sue us unjustly prayers that the judge would see the truth and this lawsuit would be dismissed and that we would win our portion. Names are ### and ###.
Replies
10
Views
190
I pray to pay all debts with in one hour immediately I need miracle money in the name of Jesus Christ
Replies
8
Views
277
Hi, so my name is ### and I have been on federal probation for just almost ### years. Way back in the beginning, I had to do polygraph (lie detector) tests twice a year. Then about ### years ago, they made it once a year. I have one of these lie detector tests coming up on Thursday (###) at ###...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom