Please pray for ### I'm very sick ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me I'm very sick I'm vomiting everyday after I eat any food since August now it's October, I have been in the hospital the can't see any thing


Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife. I believe she may be having a diverticulitis attack. She cant sleep due to the pain and has to be very careful what she eats. Mostly just liquids and soft food now. Please pray for God to heal her. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
203
Hi please pray for my ### he is ### years old and is very sick. Pray that in Jesus name he will be healed and saved as he does not believe in Jesus. Pray also for his salvation. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
166
I don't know what happened. I just got very sick in my body. Please pray for ###. Thank you. ###.
Replies
7
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom