please pray for ### I'm in the###

m.pragnya

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for ### i m in the preparation for ### exam that ### should secure this job nd also ### should get married with the guy whom ### liked nd also for ### family nd ### health.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God i pray that the dreaabout ### will never come true and the dream about ### walking around acting strangand the dreams about ### and the dreams about losing all my close relatonas nd our relationship some how and the ones about ### showing us and coming aroung and the...
Replies
10
Views
149
I am so weary. I’ve been thrigh all kinds of verbal abuse from eork and so called family and friends I left mmthe abusive workplace only to wind up in a deeper valley snd in stkrrears. I have an Sposslnheading for rental arrears and I’m waiting for a new date. Father I’m fired. Can you please...
Replies
8
Views
106
Need prayer from all you guys to let the enemy know that the truth will set you free and it seems the enemy wants to take away my life and years from my family and loved ones and most importantly from God I can see his trying to break me down and I just need a good prayer for court and tribulation.
Replies
6
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom