please pray for ### I want to ...

Ysulan

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for ### I want to find employment that will allow me to support my family
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying you may find a job well suited for your skills and abilities that will pay you well in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
please pray for me I want to find employment that will allow me to support my family
Peace of the Lord. In the name of Jesus. I pray for the Lord to open a door of opportunity for you regarding a job Lord connect your son to helper of destiny in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus christ, I not able to take pressure due to hotel business very low. My bosses not happy with my performance. And I am not happy working hear. Staff salary delayed, security and housekeeping staff 5 months no salary. Vendors are asking payment. Building no licences. I cannot take it...
Replies
9
Views
121
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom