Please pray for ###. I usually sleep ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that you will sleep, and be at peace, and your mind will be clear to enjoy an abundant life.
 
I pray that ### will sleep easily thru the night and awake refreshed and energized.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for work and pray that I can get a good night sleep and pray for strength and energy pray for ### and ### pray that I can get my teeth sorted out pray for a godly wife pray for ### pray that I can have enough money to pay my bills and pray that I can get a job with a salary and pray for...
Replies
10
Views
169
Please pray that I get good, deep, and consistent sleep tonight. Sometimes in ###, I tend to get ### which I fear is possibly happening to me.
Replies
13
Views
176
Plz pray that I can sleep well in night
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom