please pray for ### i need to to get God's confirmation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier I said about this, but now I am saying it in a different light. I saw a video of a guy evangelizing to the people of ###, aka a place where it's dangerous to be, satan is working over time, drugs used, maybe even alcohol & such substances, people laying in the street looking dead, a...
Replies
9
Views
361
I need help knowing what is confirmation from the lord? I’m feeling a stirring to pick a spouse There are 3 guys in mind. When I was praying today, I heard 1 of their names when I asked if I’d get married, and an image of a door slightly opening popped into my head. I’m not sure if I’m making...
Replies
10
Views
133
Please help me elevate my son ### in prayer that the Lord may confirm to him whether he should marry his girlfriend or not. They have only known each other in person for ### months, via online dating longer. They decided to get married soon and I see red flags, but he says he got God’s...
Replies
7
Views
873
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom