Please pray for ### I need financial ...

Please pray for ### I need financial freedom ### have been struggling money does not stay in ### hand please pray for ### so that any evil spirit that was assigned to monitor ### activities die by fire
Lord will proof ### strong and give ### ### desired breakthrough in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been broke and need some money even though am believing God for help and sometimes when ask people like friends and family money they turn their back on me. I need some money to spend buy food,May the grace of God be abound and send me help from good people willing to help me. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
155
Please pray for me I need finacial provision and favor and may the Lord shield me and protect me from all evil
Replies
10
Views
157
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom