Please pray for ### I am very ill please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me I am very ill please please pray God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name. Thank you, ###.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
493
I had a horrible week. I am very angry at how people treated me and others. I am very angry with the president for how he treats black people and takes away food stamps and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He cares more about money than people. God, I am trying hard not to hate people...
Replies
7
Views
214
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom