Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me I am in my car tonight some very thoughtful person got me a room last night felt good to sleep in a bed and get a shower I’m not use to this my car is cold no heat I’m ### year old female scared to be in my car sleeping I have no one to turn to if someone could help me with a room gas and food tonight my cash app is ### anything helps please pray I wish I had a home
I’m in the same situation right now.,I’ll be praying for you..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

People had walked all over me and used me for money. And everyone is screaming and yelling at me, talking down to me, and abusing me. People act like I hurt them. When my mom was alive, she used to search through my room when I wasn't home, and her and everyone else is walking all over me all...
Replies
12
Views
296
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
103
May the Lord direct my steps for this show. Let me do improv to the best of my abilities and beyond all that I ask or think. May the Lord let me glorify him tonight. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,957
Messages
16,805,363
Members
650,430
Latest member
Aermoruirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom