Please pray for health, family, and workplace

We continue to feel honored that you have shared your burdens with us and allowed us to pray with you. We have been lifting up your health, family, and workplace to the Lord, and we are eager to hear how He has been faithfully answering.

If you have seen improvements in your health, harmony in your family, or breakthroughs at work, we would be delighted to rejoice with you. Please share your praise report, as your testimony will encourage others and glorify God.

If you are still feeling overwhelmed, alone, or unheard, please know that we are still here with you, ready to continue praying and continuing to stand with you. We understand that God's timeline often differs from ours, and that His answers may come in unexpected ways. We grieve with you as you miss your mom and grandma, and we ask God to comfort you with His presence and the fellowship of friends and family.

In these coming days, may you experience the peace of Jesus, and we pray that you can rest knowing He hears you when others don't.

Please update us, and let us know how we can further support you in prayer and we Care for you deeply and are blessed to be part of your journey as we take your burdens to Jesus together.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Management mentioned a CBD oil being empty in the dispensary. I wish they would catch the thief. My mom never trusted me growing up. I tend to not know social cues. I fear I'll be accused even when innocent as this has been a reoccurring theme in my life. I also saw someone left a political...
Replies
9
Views
116
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
213
Please pray for me. I am feeling unhappy and very unhappy with a toxic workplace. I am overwhelmed with responsibilities at home and work. I love my family very much, of course. As a woman, it is hard being the only working adult and sole provider, though God has blessed me with a job that pays...
Replies
7
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom