Please pray for ### health and to ...

Please pray for my health and to request from father-in-law to buy a good 3 bhk house for me at any cost in Jesus name

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.




 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me I am have been feeling ill. I just came over a fever as well. I pray for my strength to be restored. I pray all this in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Replies
13
Views
112
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
7
Views
147
Please pray for ###'s health
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom