Please pray for healing over ### ...

I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Be assured that I’m standing with you in prayer for your ###, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. Our God is even more concerned than we are and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I come before you today with open heart asking for healing over my neck lympnode my kidney my lungs over all health I thank you for each day for everything I love you lord god thank you for watching over me and ### and for always protecting us from harm we believe you lord Jesus but I...
Replies
10
Views
203
Please pray for my husband who is suffering from hip pain. Doctors are suspicious that it is a bone cancer. Please pray for him to be healed completely in the mighty name of Jesus. I believe in miracle, please pray that a miracle be performed for him, and we receive it in the mighty name of...
Replies
8
Views
304
Please pray for my significant other, who is in the hospital fighting aspiration pneumonia. Pray for victory over the infection and that God's peace, comfort, and love would surround ### and calm his fears. Pray for the nurses, aides, and doctors who are short-staffed and overworked. In Jesus Name
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom