Please pray for healing of this melancholic depression that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for healing of this melancholic depression that is causing ### to seriously consider suicide. ### don't know how much longer ### can hang on.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Please, Father, in Jesus Christ's Name, have mercy on this troubled soul, help ###, shine Your Face upon ###, help ###, give ### oil of joy for the sorrow, garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness and beauty for the ashes. In Jesus Christ's Name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
203
Please pray for me. I have been a faithful servant of Jesus for over 40 years. Through out I have been occasionally struggling with a form of depression. I want deliverance from this difficult situation. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
159
I am suffering from depression and stress from skin sagging due to premature aging, please pray for healing and renewal of youth skin firmness to restore
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom