Please pray for healing of my abdominal ###

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Please pray for healing of my abdominal illness and pain

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my health. My abdomen and back has been in pain for ### weeks already.
Replies
10
Views
382
Praise The LORD ###. Please pray for my healing. I face abdominal pain, scrotal pain and groin pain. Please pray for me ### I seriously feel abandoned by God and that God has never loved me. I’m losing faith.
Replies
10
Views
156
Praise God, my name is ### ### ### years of age a ### by nationality. I have lower abdominal ### that needs to be operated but I don't have funds for the operation please kindly put me in 🙏🤲 prayers so that I can get through this situation and have also a successful surgery.
Replies
9
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom