please pray for healing of lingering covid ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Took a trip with my family in October and during trip with ### and two kids I got a cough and had it during the week long trip and it’s subsided but lingered there’s a subtle irritation in throat and a cough and sticky phlegm it’s subtle. Feels like a demonic attack. My toddlers also seem to...
Replies
5
Views
243
I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
155
I am having to attend admin/legal appointment / meeting but suffering from chest tightness, stomach burning and cough; may any anxiety or digestive symptoms be relieved in Jesus Name, I pray, and may the interview go well. Praying that the God will grant me favor in health and paperwork as well...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom