Please pray for healing of a ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
92
Lump gallstones and kidney stones, to dissolve and be gone also toothache to be healed on my right molar,
Replies
12
Views
124
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom