Please pray for healing in my body. ...

NewMercy

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for healing in my body. I have sharp pain in my right leg in spite of having surgery years ago. I have essential tremors which cause my body to constantly shake. May God bless you. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that the Lord protect me from stroke, heart disease, cancer, and other forms of illnesses. May He lay His hand upon me and heal me (chest pain, body pain, slight dofficulty of breathing, anxiety, etc.). May God’s miraculous hand restore my health and remove this fear and anxiety in me...
Replies
10
Views
221
I dont know why everytime i wake up i find blood in my saliva. need healing, God heal all my disease and make me whole. Bless my body soul and spirit. also i have some head-ache. need healing.
Replies
12
Views
149
please pray for deliveance from diabetes and high blood pressure thank you and God Bless You!
Replies
13
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom