Please pray for healing from COPD for my ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus' name Amen
“No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;” psalm 91:10. Dear Jesus please see this prayer, heal ### whole body. Make him like new again dear lord. We worship you god and honor your name. In Jesus name we pray, by his stripes he will be healed. Amen!
 
“No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;” psalm 91:10. Dear Jesus please see this prayer, heal ### whole body. Make him like new again dear lord. We worship you God and honor your name. In Jesus name we pray, by his stripes he will be healed. Amen!
Thank you for your beautiful prayer ~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💞
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
162
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
485
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom