Prayer: O God I ask You in Jesus' name never ever let me outlive my love for you. May I never doubt your love and steadfast care. Thank you for sending Jesus to be my Shepherd. I praise you for his faith, his courage, and his conviction that led him to not only lay down his life for me, but for everyone in the world. I praise you, Lord Jesus, for your sacrificial love and perfect sacrifice. To "him who sits on the throne" and to "the lamb that was slain," I offer up my deepest appreciation and loving praise for your grace and mercy! In the name of the only Savior of the world, Jesus, I pray. Amen.
In Jesus' name Amen~ May God protect you and bless you in every aspect of your life 💞
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
162
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
485
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom