Lord Jesus by your stripes we are healed. Please heal ###, please strengthen his immune system. All praise to you Lord Jesus. Amen.
Thank you kindly, I am grateful for your prayers ~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all
of your needs đź’ž
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!
*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
Thank you kindly ###, I am grateful for all of your beautiful prayers~ I am praying for you, God bless you abundantly đź’ť
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
163
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
485
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,203
Messages
16,797,118
Members
649,759
Latest member
Astaeldordire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom