Please pray for healing from COPD for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus' name Amen
I rebuke that virus in Jesus name, quick recovery in Jesus name amen
 
Dear LORD, We pray for ### to protect him and help him heal. Give peace in ###'s family In Jesus name we pray AMEN
Thank you kindly, I am grateful for your beautiful prayer~May God protect you and your family and bless you in every aspect of your life 💞
 
Please pray for healing from COPD for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus' name Amen
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
163
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
488
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom