Please pray for healing from COPD for ###

My prayers are with you. Lord, please send a healing. Amen
Thank you kindly, I am grateful for your prayers~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💝
 
Lord we have been asking your favor to cure ### from COPD. Why Lord, You keep away and silent. Cure him touching or sending your word. I pray in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Lord we have been asking your favor to cure ### from COPD. Why Lord, You keep away and silent. Cure him touching or sending your word. I pray in the name of Jesus Amen
Thank you kindly, I am grateful for your prayers~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💝
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
483
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom