Please pray for healing from COPD for ###

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
483
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom