Please pray for healing from a stressful night. Fill ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for healing from a stressful night. Fill the Room with God's Love and comfort.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors, Since Sept 2023, I am going through a difficult situation in my office. I was always like a go-to person for my staff. I always been with my staff for any request which I feel that I can recommend to my boss. This has now backfired on me. Help me to get out of this...
Replies
8
Views
545
My husband has been unemployed for three years. I thank God for His mercy that I have been able to regain some earning ability, and our family now has a bit of income, though our situation is still quite difficult. Because our daughter did not get into the university she had hoped for, she...
Replies
8
Views
404
DEAR ABBA DADDY FATHER GOD I AM EXTREMELY OVER-WHELMED & STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW FROM SEVERAL SERIOUS CONCERNING SITUATIONS INCLUDING A BROKEN WATER HEATER TODAY PLEASE HELP ME FEEL BETTER AS MY NECK IS VERY TENSE & SORE & MY HEAD HURTS FROM TENSION IN JESUS'S NAME I ASK FOR MUCH HELP &...
Replies
5
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom