Please pray for healing for my ###yr ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for healing for my ### yr old son ###. Every second day he just faint and is unconscious for very long, sometimes as long as ### min. The doctors did all kinds of test from MRI and EEG scans but are unable to tell what causes this. When he woke up from his unconsciousness he start getting seizures as well. This is now going on from ### weeks. Please pray f
 
Please pray for healing for my ### yr old son ###. Every second day he just faint and is unconscious for very long, sometimes as long as ### min. The doctors did all kinds of test from MRI and EEG scans but are unable to tell what causes this. When he woke up from his unconsciousness he start getting seizures as well. This is now going on from ### weeks. Please pray for him
Our God is miracle God, I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
107
my ### is suffering from h1n1 and also liver function damage , now in ICU, pray for a total healing
Replies
13
Views
146
My mother is ill in hospital with a weak heart. She has been in hospital for almost 2 months. Please pray for her health to be restored.
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom