Please pray for healing for ### from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having to attend admin/legal appointment / meeting but suffering from chest tightness, stomach burning and cough; may any anxiety or digestive symptoms be relieved in Jesus Name, I pray, and may the interview go well. Praying that the God will grant me favor in health and paperwork as well...
Replies
9
Views
156
I unfortunately caught a terrible case of Bronchitis last weekend, and have been very ill this past week. In the Hospital Tuesday with a fever that wouldn't go away, trouble swallowing, sore throat and chest, so much phlegm, etc. I've been put on 2 different puffers and on Antibiotics, but I'm...
Replies
10
Views
161
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
6
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom