Please pray for healing and strength in ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. ###

 

Attachments

  • 0-Jesus MULIT PICS.gif
    0-Jesus MULIT PICS.gif
    137.7 KB · Views: 0
Father God, let there be a clear undeniable sign of Your goodness and mercy in this situation just for encouragement sake in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Thank you so very much for all of your beautiful prayer~ God bless you abundantly!
 
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... ###.

Thank you for your prayers~ I have prayed for you! God's Love Letter is beautiful!
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
Thank you~ I am grateful for your prayers. God bless you abundantly!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Please pray for healing and strength in back and hip taking away all pain to be able to function throughout the day and complete everyday tasks. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name Amen

I can relate...Lord I agree for a miraculous healing in Jesus name!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for waking us up everyday. Thank you for all the blessings. Please heal my family. Lord Jesus, remove all the sickness and disease in my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Lord Jesus, please give me strength to endure all the treatments specialy the...
Replies
13
Views
112
Dear heavenly father God i pray to rebuke reject resist on every dream and nightmare i had over night on sept ### all the ones about ### and ### creek including the ones when we move to ### and we went to a day program and ### creek is expose to meet us with ### dollars and the one when i move...
Replies
12
Views
149
  • Article Article
"In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it." 1 Corinthians 9:14 (NLT) If you know that you're not operating in your call to priesthood as God described in Hosea, then I'm not speaking about you. Likewise, if you're a...
Replies
0
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom