Please pray for healing and strength in ...

God, may Your timing be quite soon... I agree in prayer for Your healing Touch upon ###'s back & hip. I prayed your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God, may Your timing be quite soon... I agree in prayer for Your healing Touch upon ###'s back & hip. I prayed your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
Thank you so much for your beautiful prayer~ God bless you abundantly!
 
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. ###

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpSE3eZTCNo
 

Attachments

  • 0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    280.5 KB · Views: 0
Father God, let there be a clear undeniable sign of Your goodness and mercy in this situation just for encouragement sake in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Please pray for healing and strength in back and hip taking away all pain to be able to function throughout the day and complete everyday tasks. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name Amen
My husband and I were just praying for you, ###. :) I will continue to pray for you and your sweet family.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for waking us up everyday. Thank you for all the blessings. Please heal my family. Lord Jesus, remove all the sickness and disease in my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Lord Jesus, please give me strength to endure all the treatments specialy the...
Replies
13
Views
110
Dear heavenly father God i pray to rebuke reject resist on every dream and nightmare i had over night on sept ### all the ones about ### and ### creek including the ones when we move to ### and we went to a day program and ### creek is expose to meet us with ### dollars and the one when i move...
Replies
12
Views
148
  • Article Article
"In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it." 1 Corinthians 9:14 (NLT) If you know that you're not operating in your call to priesthood as God described in Hosea, then I'm not speaking about you. Likewise, if you're a...
Replies
0
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom