Please Pray for ### ### he suffers from depression ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Pray for ### he suffers from depression and alcoholism. He was sober for about 3 mo but now he has started drinking again. When he drinks that is all he does. He doesn't eat or shower. He drinks all day until he passes out and does it all over again when he wakes up. He feels so bad when he is not drinking that he just continues to drink. I have tried to help him throughout the years. I know I have enabled him. I have been dealing and loving him for over 12 yrs. I have recently had to put him out of my home. He has nowhere to go and it is freezing outside. The weather will be cold again tonight. I feel real bad about it, but I just can't deal with it anymore. As much as I love him I'm not helping him. This has taken me many years to do this. I pray for God's strength/courage, I don't know what else to do. Please pray for us and for ### to get some help for God to touch his heart/mind/soul to heal him from depression and alcoholism and any other disease or mental illness that he may be suffering from. Thank you for your time and prayers. God Bless You!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son suffers from mental and physical breakdown either as a result of drug addiction or other spiritual attacks. When it occurs, my neighbors look at me with shame. I want God to deliver him. I don't want a situation where he will be taken to a native doctor.
Replies
10
Views
166
Pray for my son who suffers from mental disorder. Please pray the he seek God and make it a priority to take his meds in order to obtain a balanced life. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
320
Please pray for my husband, ###, he suffers from an undisiplined mind. ### struggles to get things done in a timely manner. This has caused ### to lose jobs.
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom