Please pray for ###. He is not good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayingforlove

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my husband. He is not good with finances. He is not good with a budget. He is not good with vehicles. He is not good with fixing things at home or on vehicles. He needs new tires for his jeep and he has no idea where to get them at a reasonable price or how to put them on. I pray he can find a place to buy them and put them on at a good price. Today is Black Friday and hope and pray he finds a place to buy and install the tires at a good price.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my good mechanic ### to fix my car properly today and give me a fair reasonable price without overcharging me in ###, ### where we reside miraculously Amen.
Replies
9
Views
154
Please pray the Lord would help ### with his problems he’s having with the ### and the ###. Please pray everything would work out good.
Replies
9
Views
224
Father please give me strength, lord I don't know how to deal with an unfaithful husband everything he is doing is revenge. Lord he takes woman to our marital home. ### years of marriage. He doesn't want to reconcile with me. Somebody please pray for me. I am hurting so much. I DON'T KNOW WHAT...
Replies
10
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom