Please pray for ###, he is currently ...

Traenad

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ###, he is currently inpatient for his mental state of mind. Pray he is healed 🙏pray he is back home and healthy.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of compassion and concern for ###, who is currently undergoing treatment for his mental state. Lord, we know that You are the Great Physician, capable of healing every ailment, both seen and unseen. Your Word tells us in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We stand on this promise today for ###.

Father, we ask for Your healing touch to be upon ###. Restore his mind, body, and spirit to full health. Grant wisdom and discernment to the medical professionals caring for him, that they may provide the best possible treatment. We pray for peace that surpasses all understanding, as mentioned in Philippians 4:7, to guard ###’s heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

Lord, we also pray for ###’s swift return home, healthy and whole. Surround him with loving support from family and friends, and let Your presence be a constant source of comfort and strength. As it is written in Psalm 34:17, "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles." We trust in Your deliverance, O Lord.

In Jesus' precious name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:174 – “I long for your salvation, Lord, and your law gives me delight.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep yearning for God’s salvation while finding great joy in God’s law. The word...
Replies
8
Views
42
Witchcraft attacks and bewitchment against me in my workplace my life has ramped up.
Replies
12
Views
181
Listen, I don’t need to ask to donate or anything by cause last time I think people thought it was a scam, but please pray for my friend who is currently homeless, I know he is, it is not a scam, he showed me the living environment, his family cries for hunger, and this guy is also rooted in...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom