Please pray for ###. He is a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ###. He is a ### year old that has been accused of a robbery that he says he did not commit. He goes to trial in the morning and he really needs prayer for God to deliver him from these allegations. Also pray for his mother and family members that they will be blessed in their prayer request for ###.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
222
Father please give me strength, lord I don't know how to deal with an unfaithful husband everything he is doing is revenge. Lord he takes woman to our marital home. ### years of marriage. He doesn't want to reconcile with me. Somebody please pray for me. I am hurting so much. I DON'T KNOW WHAT...
Replies
10
Views
361
brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Replies
12
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,289
Messages
16,820,819
Members
651,302
Latest member
Throasorenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom