please pray for ### guidance and God's ways, pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribcs

Humble Servant
please pray for ### guidance and God's ways, pray for his protection, finances, forgiveness, personality, behaviour in Jesus' name. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
181
Dear Lord, in Jesus' name I ask for guidance if my late teenage daughter should travel alone to visit a friend this weekend. Amen
Replies
10
Views
179
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give me, my wife, child and children, my pastors, friends, family and beautiful online prayer partners grace to pray for our situation, for me to have wisdom for decisions and plans...
Replies
9
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom