Please pray for God's intervention. I'm under ###.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for God's intervention. I'm under severe financial stress and facing the risk of losing everything. I owe people money and can't service my debts. Only the Almighty God can change my situation.
 
I have just prayed with you my friend. May God soon intervene and bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

God bless you.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we pray for financial blessings to meet their needs and clear their debt and give you thanks and praise for blessings you have provided and will provide in Jesus' name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for victims of gang stalking who are calling out to God the Father night and day, begging for their freedom from torture and not getting it, no matter what choices they make / actions they take. They're being tortured without end and without cause by wicked and unreasonable people...
Replies
12
Views
136
For many gang stalking victims, they're going to be tortured to death because they can't guess correctly when their torture is going to end because the ones with that information use a kind of 'yes' 'no' treatment in response to the victims decisions/actions/etc, so the victims are basically...
Replies
9
Views
116
Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,930
Members
650,422
Latest member
Bredorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom