Please pray for GOD to touch ### ex-wife calloused ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgeruns

Prayer Partner
Please pray for GOD to touch my ex-wife ### and ### heart. I am praying for marital and family reconciliation. we have 3 sons ( ages-###,###,& ###) married for ### years.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we thank you that you wrestle with the sinner's Heart. Thank you that pure love casts out all fear. I pray God that you would bless ### with the confidence and peace of mind that can only come from you. I thank you that he has reached out to you Lord with his needs/concerns. Lord I pray that he would be patient and steadfast in faith. And that you would strengthen his heart to remain in your Holy arms God. Lord I pray you would touch her heart. Father you are the complete expression of love and we know Lord that your hand penetrates even the hardest of hearts, Father I pray you would convict her heart to seek you oh Lord and that you would shatter her heart oh God that you may rebuild it the way you see fit. I pray again Father that ### would not lose hope in you and that he would commit himself to you and be obedient to you while you work in his wife's heart. May you convict him also to stand firm in his vows to his wife through thick and thin. May he remain standing until it kills him or you deliver him Lord. I pray you pour your blood out over their marriage and home. Wash them clean oh Lord in your holy name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
dear jesus all things are possible with you.... bless them in jesus name amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God to humble the evil, jealous, useless, dishonest, unrealistic, mean, spiteful and arrogant Kenyan ex-wife ### in ### where she resides. Pray for the bad Kenyan ex-wife ### to be stopped by God from unjustly harassing her innocent ex-husband ### in ### in ### miraculously in Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
215
Pray for the dishonest, demon possessed and troublesome ex-wife ### to be humbled by God in ###, and stop illegally harassing her innocent Christian ex-husband Mr. ### with her lies or unjust criticism of him as a Father in February 2026 miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
325
Please pray that God will touch the heart of our landlord to convince him to drop our eviction case in ###. Things are different now in our family we are able to pay the rent again and get caught up this time. After sending numerous emails and texts last week, our landlord is not responding to...
Replies
8
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom