Please pray for God to speak to me. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for God to speak to me. I need God's help. As you may know, my wife and I have been separated for ###yrs. I need God to intervene. It's bad something happened yesterday and I said some things. Now we don't talk at all. This has dragged on. She wants a divorce, but has not filed on me; she wants me to divorce her. I'm trying to stand for my marriage but I want to give up. I'm doing the ###'s marriage fitness bootcamp. It's hard to do this alone, and when she is rejecting me, please pray for God to open a door through this program. I'm out of options. Our kids are sad and praying to God for him to bring mom and dad back together, so far it's nothing but pain. Please pray. Need God's help. Need Him to speak to me.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
dear brother, i will be praying for you. i would also like to give you some words of encouragement from one man to another. I have been fighting free will and a stubborn heart for the past year plus and i completely feel you when you say you want to give up. fear and pride are horrible battles. a few weeks ago i was praying and lost in deep prayer when God reminded me that even though people have free will, God did say that he will grant us any this we ask in his name. so i shouted out to God " RAIN YOU HOLY FIRE ON THE EVIL STRONG HOLD OF PRIDE, FATHER I WILL NOT ACCEPT SATAN'S ANSWER OF 'FREE WILL'." i said " I AM DEMANDING IN JESUS' NAME THAT ALL PRIDE AND STUBBORNNESS BE SHATTERED AND THEY DO THE RIGHT THING" and the person i am talking about stopped, they gave in and did the right thing even though earlier that day they had no intentions of doing so. just be strong in the Lord and don't accept any doubt that the devil sends your way. say out loud to God what it is you want and rebuke any and all doubt. even the smallest amount of faith will accomplish great things.

God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
10
Views
213
Hello everyone, I have sought and continually seek God’s voice for guidance, instruction and clarity in my next steps in this spiritual warfare my spouse to be and I have been engaged in. I ask, and invite You, Lord Jesus, to please speak to me tonight in my dreams, and please not just in my...
Replies
8
Views
143
For 3 years I have been waiting for God to tell me His will regarding my job and marriage but I am really losing it now... I have gone to the bottom of my life waiting. Unable to crack my first job I'm frustrated with life and have become a failure and laughingstock in front of others. No matter...
Replies
9
Views
738
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom