Please pray for God to heal his ...

O Lord you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our son was drifting away from godly counsel. He was drinking and smoking on an unhealthy path. Caused him his relationship with his girlfriend who's good to him in every way. I pray she has grace and the relationship is saved. He accepted accountability for his mistakes, repented and know God...
Replies
6
Views
115
I am a believer in Christ Jesus and would like you to agree with me in prayer for ### and his grandson. He has been diagnosed with prostate cancer after I had repeatedly told him to see his Urologist for years, and it wasn’t until he was taken to emergency that the Doctors kept him for several...
Replies
12
Views
213
Lord heal my ### and my self give ### the strength to take my ### out. no fighting in ### I'm so worn down. make my ### happy I beg you!
Replies
6
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom