Please pray for getting good sales in my shop so I###

Shoji

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for getting good sales in my shop so I can achieve my target. This month is remaining 5 days. Please, please it's my request.
 
Praying for your request In Jesus Name. Amen.
And with his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs. Amen.
(Philippians 4:19)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for sales in my shop as I have just opened a departmental store and the rent is very high. It's just been a month but the sale is very slow. Please pray that people will come and that I will be able to pay everything in time in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
487
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
167
Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom