PLEASE PRAY FOR ### ### FOR HEALING FOR GOD ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### HILL FOR HEALING FOR GOD TO LAY HIS HEALING HANDS OVER HIM OVER HIS LUNGS AND TO SET HIM FREE FROM ANY SICKNESS ON HIS LUNGS, THE DOCTORS TOLD HIM HE IS VERY SICK AND NEED TO BE ADMITTED IN A HOSPITAL IN ### BUT I WANT FOR ALL OF US TO KEEP PRAYING FOR HIM THAT GOD WILL SET HIM FREE FROM WHATEVER HE HAS THAT HE WILL BE HEALED AND HE WILL MAKE IT WE CANCELLED IN THE NAME OF JESUS RIGHT NOW ANY SPIRIT OF DEATH, OH LORD JESUS WE COMEND YOU TO RELEASE HIM FROM WHATEVER HE HAS RIGHT NOW TO ANY LUNG CANCER OR WHATEVER HE HAS TO LEAVE HIS BODY RIGHT NOW, CLEAR HIS LUNGS RIGHT NOW. WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN. THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR HEALING POWER AND YOUR ANNOINTMENT BECAUSE IS THROUGH YOUR HEALING POWER THAT WE ARE HEALED. WE GLORIFY YOU AND WE LOVE YOU JESUS MAKE YOUR HOLY SPIRIT STAY WITH US IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.

Matt 10:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Today, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every silent prayer that I have kept inside. You know the hurt I feel because of my family, the unresolved issues, and the sadness that still lingers in my heart. Lord, I surrender everything to...
Replies
9
Views
151
Lord Jesus, thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Lord Jesus, I'm praying for the healing of my family. Please give us good medical results. Heal us o Lord Jesus. Protect my family, relatives and friends. Please remove every sickness in our body...
Replies
14
Views
221
I have numbness, pain, weight gain and fatigue. To be healed of this in Jesus Name. To be healed of what God knows I have need to be healed of in Jesus Name. Prayer that if I have any spirit spouses from watching porn or "female" porn that it be broken in Jesus Name. I had a disturbing dream...
Replies
10
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom