Please pray for ### for getting ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hii, Iam writing this prayer request for me to get a blessed job in UAE as iam here on a visit visa. My visiting Visa validity is 2 months and same will expire on ###. Please remember me in your valuable prayers to get a good paid office job before expiring my Visa. Thanking you
Replies
11
Views
181
Kindly pray that I will get a good suitable job very soon. Kindly also pray that I will get married soon if it is God's will.
Replies
10
Views
191
Dear Lord, I lift up my husband before you, exactly two weeks ago he interviewed for a manager role after being let go by his previous job, I pray Father that he gets the job in Jesus name, provide favor upon him when the boss looks at his application they will see he’s the right person for the...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom