Please pray for financial and a job breakthrough for ###.

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLS Pray for my Marriage breakthrough with my husband ### -guide him in our situation. lord protect him to all temptation also pls pray I need job for my finances. guide me lord im lost with the Job that I need in this situation. protect us to all sickness.in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
165
I have been out of job for over a year now and need it to care for my needs. Please, pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
306
Please could you join with me to pray for a job breakthrough before the end of July. Please God open a door for me for my employment and make a way right now. I am so tired, finances are tight and as the eldest daughter I have to provide for my family. I need a miracle this month - this has been...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom