please pray for finances so I can ...

Blade

Faithful Servant
please pray for finances so I can take care of ### better. thank you.
 
God knows your every need, friend. I encourage you to rest in Him. I will pray for Him to work in your situation, provide for you and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. We’ll also pray for the Lord to surround your dad with His loving presence. Peace and blessings to you and yours!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
243
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
15
Views
225
Jesus please let the website that I need work so I can submit a very important application. It is critical. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,863
Messages
16,815,923
Members
651,043
Latest member
Elmiyruntel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom