Please pray for feeling block in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, and my friend's name is ###. Due to circumstances involving her husband, we have been separated and are no longer able to communicate. We are suffering deeply, both mentally and emotionally. Her husband has taken away her phone and has blocked both of us from contacting each...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for a clean fresh air in my city block. Somebody is burning something that he shouldn't!! Pray for wind to blow it away and this person stop doing that. I have difficulties breathing.
Replies
6
Views
124
Heavenly Father, I bring my career search before You, asking for Your divine intervention and protection. You see the efforts I make, the skills I have worked hard to hone, and the integrity with which I offer my labor. Lord, I ask that You set a hedge of protection around me. Please block and...
Replies
9
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom