Please Pray For Complete Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godsgrace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsgrace

Guest
Hello Brethren in Christ,

Greetings in Jesus name

Please pray for my ###'s health, he has an enlargement of the heart. He needs to intake his medicine every day for ###.

Consume medication. Please pray also that we could secure to pay our church monthly rental payment-###. Please pray also for our mission ministry, supporting missionaries to ###-### and locally. Thank you very much for praying and listening. Continue to reach unbelieving people, pulling them out from the fire. Eph.2:10 In Christ, GRACE
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
LORD, I LIFT UP THIS PASTOR AND THIS CHURCH BEFORE YOU. GRANT THIS PASTOR A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH. HEAL HIM OF ALL HEALTH PROBLEMS. GRANT THIS CHURCH THE FUNDS TO PAY THEIR RENT. LORD, YOU ARE A PROVIDER. LET THE MISSION MINISTRY BECOME MEN AND WOMEN AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. ALLOW THE LEADERS TO BE LEADERS AFTER YOUR STRATEGY. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join us in praying for our son, ###, as he continues his recovery from a traumatic brain injury. We ask God to perform a miracle in his life—that he would soon be able to talk, eat, walk, and laugh again. Please pray that ### feels God's loving presence every day, knowing that He is with...
Replies
13
Views
201
Please pray for me. I have a strange illness. I’m not sure what it is. Symptoms change. I get chest pain and nausea and balance problems. Lots of weird things. The last couple of days I’m struggling with walking, standing, I have to hold onto something. I feel funny if I lie down sometimes. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
242
Please pray for my back to be completely healed in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom