Please pray for breakthrough for my ###

Hello, friend. I will pray for the Lord to work in your circumstances, provide for you according to His perfect wisdom and timing. May He fill you with His peace and strength in the days ahead. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had too many trials and tribulations in my life for the past years - with my health, my relationships and at work. I feel I have been surrounded by the attacks by the forces of the evil. I really need a breakthrough for all these areas and finally be free, lift my head and be the daughter...
Replies
12
Views
116
God gives me the mercy, life, husband, excitement, houses, vehicles, yachforgives us all for all our sins and cleanses us and gives us all rightful thinking. I have a financial breakthroughs! Money is never an issue. God gives me the relationships, right mentality, authothority, judgements...
Replies
11
Views
101
I’m just praying for a breakthrough. I need Him to come into my life with a breakthrough. I accept whatever that breakthrough he feels I need. But Lord come into my life and fix it 🙏🏼
Replies
13
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom