Please pray for ### bleeding to stop.

Please pray for ### bleeding to stop.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and sustain you with His strength. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for bleeding to stop so I can proceed with my fibroid removal surgery on Tuesday. I was placed on birth control a month before so I could do the surgery but my period still came though very light. Please pray for a miraculous removal of the fibroid or that the surgery can proceed...
Replies
12
Views
274
Please pray that my hormones will be balanced and that I will stop bleeding. I'm now in my 3rd week of menstrual bleeding, and I need God's supernatural healing for this to stop. I give Him all the praise & glory in advance. I can't handle this much longer. (I know why this started, but dont...
Replies
12
Views
37
Possibly recurrence bad scabbing won't heal, bleeding profusely please Jesus only you can totally heal me and stop this bleeding please Lord and help to good rest, family healing as well so can have a cool blessed day Jesus.Amen
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,322
Messages
16,787,138
Members
648,893
Latest member
Astoirteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom