Please pray for ###, ### badly need ...

I’m praying for God’s help regarding the money that needs to come to you. May He bless the work of your hands and give you guidance as you look to Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im in this new country. It's been ### months and I really need a job. Praying that my resume gets selected and I get selected at a good job soon.
Replies
10
Views
167
Hello, please pray for me. I am currently applying for a job because I really need work to support my family. I have three young kids, and I am the breadwinner. I’m praying to find a kind boss, a decent salary, and a job that I can manage while still taking care of my children. I have been...
Replies
9
Views
122
Please pray that I get a good job fast. I'm in a new country. It is my need that I have a job now. Please make an employer see me.
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom