Please pray for ### as he navigates ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I ask you in Jesus name to see me through this potential eviction case. There is no way for me to pay the massive debt at this time. However, I am praying that opportunities will open up asap so the ti can finally resolve this issue and it’s embarrassing and I’ve tried so many times to...
Replies
9
Views
328
I’m seeking help on how to navigate health and financial struggles and rejections from job applications. Believe me I am in such dire Straits and cannot find the way out. I’m stressed out remembering how poorly I was treated at my previous workplace and trying to push forward and failing to do...
Replies
11
Views
390
Please pray for ### he misses school a lot and he has a hard time staying engaged, he goes home lies to parents and refuses to come to school. Please pray so he enjoys coming to school.
Replies
12
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom