please pray for ### anger is controlling ### life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will cast all controlling spirits out of my life. Apparently they are trying to hijack my everyday life. They are telling me to do things that I don't want to do, and sometimes things that I cannot make myself do!! Sometimes they take things away from me, or at least give me...
Replies
14
Views
270
Please pray in Jesus' name for a shift in my mother's attitude, thinking, and heart towards me. She has been controlling, abusive, argumentative, etc... lately
Replies
11
Views
208
I ask for prayer that my husband stops being controlling and lets me see my daughter and grandbaby without him giving me a hard time about it. Please I beg for his acceptance in understanding that my daughter needs me to take care of our grandson. Please heal his anger from within and to stop...
Replies
6
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom