Ylendoth

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son and daughter for emotional stress and depression. Please pray for their healing, strength, and deliverance from depression, disrespect, fatigue, shortness of breath, paranoia, asthma, anger, frustration, bitterness, strained heart muscles that keeps one of them on heart medication, stubbornness, argumentative, unforgiveness, pray for them to forgive themselves for their delayed life, for turning ### and ### years respectively, without jobs, with unproductive registered companies, with no financial breakthrough, without stable relationships, having unfaithful partners, please pray for God to give them God-fearing, humble, honest, committed, responsible, hardworking, and respectful partners in Jesus Christ's name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you, the team that are anointed to do the will of God's Kingdom, I thank you for selfless commitment to praying for us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
173
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
78
Please pray that there won't be any arguments or fights in the house today or any day. Please intercede that nobody will fight with each other in our family.
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom